CONZOBOND S.B.R is a highly modified, Milky white latex rubber –polymer based product specially formulated to achieve high tensile, shear and flexural strength by using as a mortar modifier. widely used for hydraulic setting agent particularly cement mixtures for high performance water proofing .
- As a mortar modifier in patching work. And high performance waterproofing.
- As a bonding agent with old to new concrete work
- For waterproofing of R.C.C work as well as impart strength.
- To improve strength in RCC heavy duty floor and screeds and toppings.
- Recommended as a additive with tile fixing and joint filling mortar to achieve high strength and waterproof durable tile work.
- High rise RCC structural framework.
- Dams and cannels, RCC road and high way constructions
AS A POLYMER MODIFIER FOR HYDRAULIC CEMENT MIXTURES.
Addition of CONZOBOND S.B.R to Portland cement mixtures increases the bond strength, flexural strength permeability resistance carbonation resistance and acid resistance of the hardened mixture.
Attention should be paid to the normal precautions for handling chemicals and to the measured prescribed in the local health regulations. The place of work must be ventilated, skin care measured should be adopted and safety goggles should be worn.
CONZOBOND S.B.R is not a hazardous product as per our guideline for classifications. and is does not pose any risk to health when used for the purpose for which it is intended and principles of sound industrial practice are observed.
Do not keep under direct sunlight. must be stored under tightly closed containers or tanks. and should not be allowed to come into contact with any unprotected metals except stainless steel during storage and processing.
1 year in factory sealed packing.
250ml 500gm 1,5,20and 50 liters
CoverageAdhesion SurfaceBlending RatioCoating CoverageMax-S.B.RWaterWall-concrete12120-150 g/m2Floor concrete13200-250 g/m2Wall, floor-ALC14400-450 G /M2
- Appearance: Milky White
- Solid contains: 50 to 52 %
- Viscosity: 60-250 mPaS (Brookefield RVT DV-IISpindle 2 / 60 rpm)
- PH: 7.8 to 10
- Density: 1.02 g / cm3
- Minimum film forming temp: 16o c
Polymer modifier for hydraulic cement mixturesPurposeStandard Mixing RatioCoating BedCoating ThicknessCementSandS.B.RWaterPolymer dispersion mortar40kg120kg6-8kg5-7kgconcrete, ALC-Board5-10 mmthin-coating mortar40kg30kg6kg12kgconcrete, ALC-Board1-3mm
We are world class – international standard wide range construction chemicals manufacturer, consultant, supplier, advisor, and turnkey project undertaker with speciality construction chemical application in civil construction work.
Survey No. 123, Plot No.7, Road - D , GIDC Estate, Visnagar-384315.