CONZDAMFIN 2K is a milky white, water based dispersion of acrylic polymer specially formulated as a cement modifier and has excellent properties to resist various chemical and weather, heat, water and vapor. which improves the strength and durability of mortar.
CONZDAMFIN 2K has excellent compatibility with cement, ground quartz, fine sand, micro dolomite and chalk. the compatibility is improved with wetting and dispersing agents.
AS A POLYMER MODIFIER FOR HYDRAULIC CEMENT MIXTURES.
Addition of CONZOBOND S.B.R to Portland cement mixtures increases the bond strength, flexural strength permeability resistance carbonation resistance and acid resistance of the hardened mixture.
Attention should be paid to the normal precautions for handling chemicals and to the measured prescribed in the local health regulations. The place of work must be ventilated, skin care measured should be adopted and safety goggles should be worn.
CONZDAMFIN 2K is not a hazardous product as per our guideline for classifications. and is does not pose any risk to health when used for the purpose for which it is intended and principles of sound industrial practice are observed.
Do not keep under direct sunlight.
1 year in factory sealed packing.
1 + 2 Kg / 5 + 10 Kg
- Appearance : milky white
- Solid contains : 56 to 58 %
- Viscosity : ( at 23o c) 300-750 mPaS (Brookfield RTV DV-1. spindle 3 / 100 rpm)
- PH : 7 – 8.5
- Density : 1.04 g / cm3
- Dosages : Depends on application type, 6 to 10 %(cement weight)
- Form : Part 1 - White, Liquid
- Part 2 - Gray, Powder
- Base : Acrylic Polymer
- Specific Gravity : 2.21 at 25 C
- Pot Life : Min 45 minutes at 25 C
- Coverage : 16 sq. m per pack of 4 liters of part 1 and 20 kg of part 2
- Safety : Shelf life 12 months at 25 C
- Packing : Part-1 - 1&4 liters / Part –2 - 4 &20 kg.
The water quantity to be added in mix preparation are as under.Application ModeCONZDAMFIN 2KWaterCONZDAMFIN 2KPart - 2Brush1 Kg1.0 Liter5 KgSpray1 Kg1.5 Liter5 KgTrowel1 Kg0.5 Liter5 Kg
- Water tanks, reservoirs and sealing tie bar holes to ensure water tightness
- For walls and bridges to provide damp proofing
- To fill holes, cracks, imperfections, honey comb, rough, and defective areas in concrete structures.
We are world class – international standard wide range construction chemicals manufacturer, consultant, supplier, advisor, and turnkey project undertaker with speciality construction chemical application in civil construction work.
Survey No. 123, Plot No.7, Road - D , GIDC Estate, Visnagar-384315.